There are lots of ways to get involved with volunteering at STAA.
We are currently looking for volunteers in the following areas (updated July 2020)
- Urban Nature practical wildlife conservation volunteers (2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month)
- Heritage Gardeners (Wednesdays)
- Heritage Tours and Talks volunteers (as per arrangement)
- Gardening volunteers (Tuesdays and other days as agreed)
- We are also really interested in any specific skills that volunteers can bring to our small organisation
*****UPDATE: Due to Covid-19 we have introduced a few extra procedures to ensure a safe and enjoyable volunteer experience.
This includes a booking system for all volunteer sessions. Please do not just ‘turn up’ at the moment. Please see the application forms below to show interest, and book on to the events via our eventbrite page *******
Any questions, please contact Lucy Kennedy at email@example.com
Our online volunteer application form can be accessed here
Or download the word version here: volunteer application form 0219 (and return by email to Lucy at the email above)